A small (~2xxk package size, 0.98M after install only) utility for creating images with alpha channel for alpha compositing.
It's fast and without disturbing ads.
Color replace process takes time that depends on the size of the image.
2. For details, please refer to Non-market App Installation Guide
3. Please unzip the downloaded ZIP file before installation.
A tool to create images with alpha channel for alpha compositing.
When your eyes see that background of an image is white, it may not be “white” completely.
With this tool, the background color of the image can be changed to pure white RGB(255, 255, 255).
With this tool, the background color can be removed and replaced with another unique color.
The new image created are suitable for alpha blending.
No disturbing ads, app will not be slow down.
When the app is initally launched, scr1 is displayed to allow users to select an Android supported image file.
When an image is selected, it is shown in full screen as in scr2. Available functions are grouped under the menu.
Screen scr3 shows that functions grouped under menu "Edit".
Here is the brief description of the function under "Edit":
1. View Mode - switch between view and edit mode. In view mode, user can enlarge and move the screen by fingers. In edit mode, finger is a drawing pen.
2. Undo - to undo the drawing
3. Fit Screen - a quick function to fit an enlarged image to screen size
4. Replace Color - to launch screen scr6 to define the color to be replace. In view mode, when a pixel is touched, it's RGB color is also displayed. It is also set to Replace Color automatically.
5. bg Color - to launch screen scr7 to define the background color so that "replace color" is changed to "bg Color". 6. Pen size - to launch screen scr8 to define the thickness of the pen
7. Replace - to scan the whole image to replace "Replace Color" with "bg Color"
Screen scr4 shows that functions grouped under menu "File".
Here is the brief description of the function under "File":
1. File - to launch screen scr1 and select an image file.
2. Save - to save the currently editing file
3. New - the currently editing image
4. Org - the orginal image that is initally loaded without any processing.
Screen scr5 shows that functions grouped under menu "Help".
Here is the brief description of the function under "Help":
1. Web Site - go to developer's web site for usage guide and other information.
2. Web Site access fail - to email developer to inform about failure to access developer's web site
3. Other - to email developer to inform about any issue
4. Full Switch - full screen switch
Screen scr6 and scr7 shows the screen for changing "replace" and "background" color. Scr6 Scr7
Screen scr8 shows the pen side changing screen. It changes the thickness of the pen drew on the screen.
The image displayed in screen scr9 is not in full size. By selecting the function "Full Switch" in "Help" menu, image is shown in full size as in screen scr10.